Sunday, April 19, 2009

What I have Learned from MEDI 506: the Reflection of Blogger Experience too

What I Have Learned from MEDI 506: the Reflection of Blogger Experience
This is the first time I use Blogger. I have heard about this for years, but I never tried it. Just like a lot of other interesting software, I did not have time to learn them though I would like to. Because of the hybrid class MEDI 506, I got a chance to get to know them, such as Blogger, Second Life, Wiki, Youtube, Video Games, and Facebook. And furthermore, I learn how to use them, such as Blogger, Second Life, Wiki, and some video games. I was so excited to learn new stuff. At beginning, I was kind of afraid to use them. I was afraid that I would be way way behind of learning those new stuffs. Although I am a school librarian, and I have computer science background, I was thinking those are for young generation. However, after learning about them in the class and reading some articles recommended by Dr. Wilber, I realize those stuffs are excellent tools for educational purpose.

Blogger is a good method to communicate with people and a good place to convey users’ opinion and thought. Now I become more confident to use blogger and I believe after this class, I will still keep using Blogger for my personal purpose. I like its way to organize our writing too. At least, using Blogger lessen the gap between me and the younger.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agreee with you more Tiffany. Using the literacies which were introduced and are new to me this semester such as blogging, Second Life, Twitter, and Facebook were quite enlightening. This has also given me a way to communicate with other family members, friends, coworkers, and other students that I may have not gotten an opportunity to converse with. I intend to keep the blog I started and see where it leads. There may be other ways and opportunities for its use beyond the spring semester. I was also optimistic about what use it could be to me, or if I really needed to learn it as well. I now feel I am better for having the opportunity as well as the knowledge. sylvester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvester,
    I think I agree with you. I learned a lot from this class.
    How did you think about my final project. You can just give me an overall idea after you read my final project. I am glad I still have some time to improve it. Thank you for being my partner.

    ReplyDelete